Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
This is one of those green bean recipes that will make you love green beans! I’m a lucky girl to live in Old City Philly and super close to one of my favorite restaurants – Amada! Amada is an amazing Spanish tapas place – and they really make one of the best cheese plates ever! In the cheese plate, they pair Manchego cheese with truffle honey – this flavor combination makes me really happy! I wanted to include this delightful flavor pairing in one a healthy dish and this is what I came up with! I am also fortunate to have access to the best store for cheese and cheese accompaniments – Di Bruno Brothers! Di Bruno Brothers has a great white truffle honey! If you don’t live in Philly, that is ok – they have a website where you can order!
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teas grainy mustard
- 1 teas white truffle honey
- 1 small shallot finely minced
- ¼ teas salt
- ¼ teas pepper
- 3 cups of green beans (with ends cut off and cut into 1-inch or 1.5 inch pieces)
- ¼ cup green onions chopped
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ½ of a pink lady apple chopped
- 2 oz of shaved Manchego cheese
- In a sauce pan, put green beans in and cover with an inch of water.
- Bring to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain green beans in a colander and run cold water over beans for 1 minute.
- In a small mixing bowl, add all dressing ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- In large mixing bowl, add green beans, green onions, pecans, apples and dressing.
- Top with cheese.
Roasted Lemon Garlic Parmesan Romanesco | Healthy Eats by JennieJuly 27, 2021 at 12:39 pm
[…] are a few other low carb side dishes that are delicious: Green Bean Salad with Manchego Cheese and Truffle Honey White Balsamic Vinaigrette, Green Beans and Burrata Salad, and Lemony Asiago-Parm Roasted […]
Irish Salad– Irish Salad Recipe | Healthy Eats by JennieApril 5, 2022 at 9:01 pm
[…] are some other of my salad recipes that you can check out: Simple Arugula Salad, Green Bean Salad with Manchego Cheese and Truffle Honey White Balsamic Vinaigrette, Green Beans and Burrata Salad, Salad with Carrot Orange Ginger Miso Dressing, Arugula Salad […]
Korean Simple Salad – Korean Salad Recipe | Healthy Eats by JennieApril 20, 2022 at 7:21 pm
[…] are some other of my salad recipes that you can check out: Irish Salad, Simple Arugula Salad, Green Bean Salad with Manchego Cheese and Truffle Honey White Balsamic Vinaigrette, Green Beans and Burrata Salad, Salad with Carrot Orange Ginger Miso Dressing, Arugula Salad […]
Comments are closed.