Instant Pot Broccoli Zucchini Soup
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
I have been on a kick with making Vegan Soup Recipes lately! The Instant Pot and an Immersion Blender are the perfect tools for making creamy Vegan Soup Recipes. This Vegan Soup Recipe and my other Vegan Soup Recipes are so delicious, you won’t even realize that they are Vegan! Vegan Soup Recipes are great for the cold months – keeps you warm and healthy! If you are a fan of Broccoli, you should try this recipe! Also check out some of my other creamy Vegan Soup Recipes: Instant Pot Cauliflower Zucchini Soup, Instant Pot Celery Zucchini Soup.
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 white onion chopped
- 4 cups of broccoli florets
- 4 medium white potatoes peeled and cut in 1-inch cubes (3 cups)
- 2 zucchinis cut in 1-inch cubes (2 cups)
- 7 cloves of garlic chopped
- 6 cups of vegetable or chicken broth
- ½ cup of fresh parsley chopped
- ½ teas black pepper
- 1 teas salt
- 1 teas dried dill
- Set Instant Pot to sauté mode and sauté onions with 1 T olive oil (add more olive oil if you need to) for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add garlic and sauté for 1 minute more.
- Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add to Instant Pot, the broccoli, potatoes, zucchini, parsley, broth, salt, black pepper, and dill and stir.
- Set Instant Pot to manual for 12 minutes.
- When timer is up, let the Instant Pot naturally release for 10 minutes and then quick release.
- Puree with an immersion blender or transfer to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Portion soup into bowls, and salt and pepper to taste as needed.
This will take about 25 minutes to come to pressure.