I LOVE to make Instant Pot Veggie Soup Recipes! And I LOVE coming up with different versions of Instant Pot Veggie Packed Soup Recipes! This Instant Pot Veggie Packed Soup Recipe incorporates lots of cauliflower and broccoli and will leave your tummy warm and happy!
Instant Pot Cauliflower Broccoli Soup
- 1 white onion chopped
- 1 T vegan butter (or olive oil, regular butter if preferred)
- 1 teas olive oil (optional)
- 1/2 teas black pepper
- 1 teas salt
- 10 cloves of garlic chopped
- 4 small/medium russet potatoes peeled and cut in 1-inch cubes (about 2 ½ - 3 cups)
- 1 small/medium head of cauliflower cut into florets (about 2 ½ - 3 cups)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 6 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/4 teas crushed red peppers (optional, add if you want a little kick)
- Chopped scallions (for garnish – optional)
Set Instant Pot to sauté mode and sauté onions with butter/olive oil, salt and black pepper for 5-7 minutes (stirring frequently so they onions don’t stick to the bottom).
Then add garlic and sauté for 1 minute more.
Turn off Instant Pot.
Add to Instant Pot, the broth, potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, and crushed red peppers (if adding) and stir.
Place lid on the Instant Pot, set to sealing, and set Instant Pot to manual for 15 minutes.
When timer is up, let the Instant Pot naturally release for 10 minutes and then quick release.
Puree with an immersion blender or transfer to a blender and puree.
Portion soup into bowls, and top with scallions if desired.
This will take about 20 minutes to come to pressure.
If you love Instant Pot Veggie Packed Soup Recipes as much as I do and are looking for other Instant Pot Instant Pot Veggie Packed Soup Recipes, check out these other recipes I posted: Instant Pot Cauliflower Zucchini Soup, Instant Pot Celery Zucchini Soup, Instant Pot Broccoli Zucchini Soup, Instant Pot Split Pea Soup, Chilly Day – Instant Pot Lentil Soup, Instant Pot – Mexican Fajita Quinoa Soup, Amazing Black Bean Instant Pot Soup.