Instant Pot Cauliflower Zucchini Soup
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
This Instant Pot Vegan Soup Recipe is so delicious, it is hard to believe that there isn’t any cream or dairy in it. It comes out creamy, silky, smooth and will make your belly warm and happy. The Instant Pot makes it easy to make this Instant Pot Vegan Soup Recipe (and only need to use one pot – the Instant Pot). This Instant Pot Vegan Soup Recipe is comforting and filling and is perfect to enjoy on a Fall day.
- 1 white onion chopped
- 1 T olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic chopped
- 4 small white potatoes peeled and cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 zucchini cut in 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups of vegetable or chicken broth
- ½ teas black pepper
- ½ teas salt
- Chopped scallions (for garnish – optional)
- Set Instant Pot to sauté mode and sauté onions with 1 T olive oil (add more olive oil if you need to) for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add garlic and sauté for 1 minute more.
- Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add to Instant Pot, the potatoes, cauliflower, zucchini, broth, salt and black pepper and stir.
- Set Instant Pot to manual for 15 minutes.
- When timer is up, let the Instant Pot naturally release for 5 minutes and then quick release.
- Puree with an immersion blender or transfer to a blender and puree.
- Portion soup into bowls, and top with scallions if desired.
This will take about 15 minutes to come to pressure.
If you love your Instant Pot as much as I do and are looking for another Instant Pot Vegan Soup Recipe, check out these other recipes I posted: Chilly Day – Instant Pot Lentil Soup, Instant Pot – Mexican Fajita Quinoa Soup, Amazing Black Bean Instant Pot Soup.