Who doesn’t love going to a Mexican restaurant and eating their homemade salsa?!? It tastes so much better than the kind you can get in a jar. This Homemade Salsa Recipe is healthy and delicious! It also happens to be oil free (it’s so yummy, it doesn’t need any oil at all!).
Restaurant Style Chipotle Salsa
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medium/small red onion quartered
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 chipotle pepper from a can in adobo sauce, plus 2 teas of adobo sauce
- 1/2 of a jalapeno pepper (seeded)
- 1 Handful of cilantro leaves (around ½ cup)
- 1 14.5 oz can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teas salt
- 1/4 teas cumin
Put all ingredients in a food processor.
Process until it reaches your desired consistency.
Serve with chips or as a topping.
Try this Homemade Salsa Recipe to accompany one of my other recipes: Amazing Black Bean Instant Pot Soup, Instant Pot – Mexican Fajita Quinoa Soup, Instant Pot Pinto Beans, Instant Pot Black Beans, One Pot – Mexican Fajita Quinoa Soup