I made this Vegetarian Gochujang Recipe one weekend when we were making some Korean tacos. This Gochujang Slaw is the perfect topping for the tacos. The Vegetarian Gochujang Recipe provides amazing texture and flavor to the tacos! This Vegetarian Gochujang Recipe can be paired with many dishes and is great as a side dish! I love the flavor of Gochujang, and this is a healthy way to enjoy it!
- 1 head of Napa cabbage julienned / cut into thin short strips
- 1 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 1 bunch of scallions chopped (green parts only)
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into thin strips and halved
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped
- 3 red radishes cut into matchsticks
- 1 Handful of cilantro leaves chopped
- 2 teas fresh grated ginger
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 T gochujang paste
- 2 T reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 T honey
- 2 T sesame oil
- 1 T sesame seeds
- 4 T rice vinegar
- 1/2 teas sea salt
Place all slaw ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
I have never had tried Purple Potatoes until I received some in my Misfits Market delivery. Now, I love them! Purple Potatoes are pretty, colorful and they taste very similar to red potatoes. One weekend, we were making some sandwiches and wanted some potato salad as a side dish, so I decided to experiment with the Purple Potatoes. This Purple Potato salad turned out amazing and I know you will love them as much as we did! It would be a great dish to bring to a picnic, barbecue or an outdoor party!
Purple Potato Salad
If you have some Purple Potatoes on hand, try this Purple Potato salad! It is amazing and I know you will love them as much as we did!